February 1, 2011

Best of DC 2007-2008

The year I spent in DC was a trying and challenging time, but one that holds some of my best memories. What made the place great were the friendships developed and deepened, which totally made up for the humidity, lack of sunshine and ethnic foods. Here is a compilation of some old photos that I took during my time there!

This post is dedicated to a most faithful follower: Eileen. Thanks for inspiring me to upload more photos!

View from Diep's apartment during a crazy lightning storm.

Cy at the National Gallery of Art

Peggy and Francis at the National Gallery of Art

One of my favorite pictures of all time

Sunset during Cherry Blossom season

I love the houses in DC

Stephen and I taking a picture of each other

Changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington Cemetery

Arlington Cemetery

U.S. Marine Corps Memorial

DC Metro blastoff!

3 comments:

  1. Eileen is right...you should post more! Great composition and storytelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAY!!!
    I'm in lab right now looking through your pictures instead of paying attention to my experiments. Time WELL spent!! =)
    <3 <3 <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's nice to put some faces to the names you talk about :)

    ReplyDelete