April 3, 2011

Engagement Shoot: Chrissy and Ryan

I was so blessed to spend the day on Catalina Island with Chrissy and Ryan. I've known Chrissy since 2008 when we started grad school together -- she sat behind me on an exercise ball in class. I'd heard so many good things about Ryan that it was great to finally meet him in person.

They were gracious enough to ferry me over and buy me ice cream on my day trip out there to shoot their engagements photos. They both were so fun, natural and willing to run through grass, jump off things, and climb all over the rocks on the shore for me to take a picture... so it made my job a lot easier!

I hope you enjoy these photos. As always, it would be really great feedback for me if you commented. Thanks!


 PLEASE COMMENT! :)

9 comments:

  1. Great photos, as always, Christine! I love the red windows and door with the red shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM!
    Especially the ones on the dock...you're awesome.
    can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! LOVE THESE PICS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang Christine, these are hawt. You rocked this shoot. I love the opening shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures of an amazing couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pics as always, christine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine you did such a beautiful job capturing their fun spirit in these shots!! love the one of them sitting facing one another on the walkway to the dock :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. christine, these are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete