January 20, 2012

Baby Nehemiah

Annie and I went up to NorCal to see Natalie and Nehemiah. It was my first time meeting the little guy and I adore his smiling face and good nature. :) We didn't do many activities while were up there, but with friends like these, you kind of don't have to be doing anything to enjoy each other's company. We've been through a lot these past 10 years, and I'm thankful for every opportunity to be together. Enjoy the pics! :)

Mother and son!
Grateful for my besties!


4 comments:

  1. haha, he's so cute. miss you gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, he's super cute!! :) glad you had a good time in nor cal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute kid, nat! got a mix of both of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww :) Love the pic with Nat and N both beaming! Wish I could have been there too! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete