September 29, 2010

Kentuckan Charms

Jen and I went to go visit Natalie and Ryan in Louisville last weekend. It was a great time to hang out, catch up, and rub Natalie's belly. :)

Here are some pics from the trip. PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks!
I hope someone can make me laugh like that someday. ;)
Cherokee Park in Louisville where the leaves were just starting to change color.
Bardstown: found some murals to play with.
Wegner's Pharmacy across the street from Churchill Downs, where the gamblers have been coming to eat for 80 years.
At Sunergos Coffee Shop 

We drove up to Indiana to a farm to go corn mazing.
I made a friend!
Jen was having trouble with the rope and I kept telling her that it was easy. Little did I know I would strain both my shoulders because I forgot that I have zero upper body strength.

8 comments:

  1. i like the couch picture + natalie's concave out belly (finally) + your goat friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Nat's preggers! Beautiful pics! I want to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! Looks like an amazing trip- and you got some great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! are you going to post all of them? if not can you email them because i don't have any pics since you did all the picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! natalie looks so great!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pics :) nat looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete