June 19, 2011

London: Days 1-3 Photo Summary

Here are a few pictures I took in London. There were so many so I just narrowed down some that I liked. Please comment! Thanks!

Each street had these written on the ground. Needless to say I always looked to the left first.
 View of the Thames from the Millennium Bridge
 St. Paul's Cathedral from the Millennium Bridge

 Millennium Bridge at Sunset
 Street cellist, he was really good and the acoustics in this tunnel were amazing
 Some building
 We concluded that that red-lit bridge is London Bridge, pretty disappointing!
 One of my favorite pictures in London

 Westminster Abbey

 Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
 London Eye at Night

 Some baby geese walked right up to me!
 Ducky!
Some knick knacks at Notting Hill

 Borough Market



5 comments:

  1. Awww -- all your pics look great! the puffer fish and whatever that thing underneath it looks NASTY! haha :) Looks like you guys really had a blast! Glad to see that and happy for you guys! Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos look great! Which lens are you using the most now? Anyways, it makes me quite envious of your trip. Bring back something Euro for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the one with the people on the bridge!
    love it!
    you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang... these are fit for a magazine... i like the night shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are amazing, christine!! you talented girl, you!

    ReplyDelete