July 8, 2011

Daniel and Eileen Engagement Shoot

I had so much fun shooting Daniel and Eileen's engagement photos because they're such a joy to hang out with. Eileen was totally working the camera, but Daniel seemed a little shy. However, when I asked them to interact alone while I backed away to distant position, his face and demeanor was relaxed and natural, I think because he's so comfortable and happy with her. It was really sweet to see how they could bring the best out of each other. They've been dating for 10 years and still going strong. I hope you guys continue to grow more in the Lord and glorify him better together in marriage. Love you both! 

 

4 comments:

  1. these photos are so fun and sweet at the same time! i also LOVE her hair!!! Eileen, whom I don't know, you are the object of my hair envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha to ceci's comment above :)

    beautiful pictures as always, christine! i love seeing them laugh together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha, thank you ceci!
    although, someone asked me the other day if my hair was real and if I were wearing a weave....

    Christine, you are seriously SO amazing. Can't thank you enough for the experience and the beautiful pictures.

    I luuuuuuuuurve you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So GORGEOUS. She looks like a model.

    ReplyDelete