July 12, 2011

Nathaniel Full Baby Shoot!

Meet Nathaniel at 7 weeks. When I came over to Christina and Mike's place, they explained to me that his name means "God's gift." He is truly a gift, being sustained by the Lord through a very complicated pregnancy, even a period of time where they thought they had lost him. I could see how precious this life was by how his parents held him during the shoot. Seeing this family altogether is such a wonderful picture of the grace of God in how he cares for and loves his children.

"We love, because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19














Please comment!

6 comments:

  1. oh my. his face.
    i wish you were around when nora was born!
    let me know if you need any props for other baby sessions.
    nora's got a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB, christine!! i'm so proud of you!! these pictures look awesome, you super talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, he's already a handsome little boy. good job, christine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great expressions on mom and dad's faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once he gets older....I shall have my revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Christine! I know how hard it is to capture the right moment with babies! I really like the one where his head is "hooded" and his eyes are nice and big. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete