May 9, 2011

Laura and Thomas get hitched!

Laura and Thomas are the most laid back, low maintenance couple that I've ever met. Most couples ask for favors from their friends and family for help at the wedding, but they were so chill, that many of us eagerly volunteered our services to try to make their day "what it should be" when all they wanted to do was have a simple ceremony, eat some good food, and have the Gospel preached throughout the day.  

I've done hair for many weddings, but the morning of Laura's was the first time I even touched her hair, and she had complete faith in me. Her aunt had wondered if she was going to put her hair up in a simple ponytail! In the hustle and bustle of the day, she was so joyful and laughed at EVERYTHING, so much so that my dad made a comment at how her laugh permeated the walls of our house. :)

I had never seen a bride be so carefree, and I realized that she didn't care about her wedding, she only cared about marrying Thomas and nothing else mattered! How wonderful is that? May the Lord be glorified in your marriage! Cheers to you guys and for another generation of Kims!
I'm so grateful to have been a guest at your wedding!


Please comment!!

3 comments:

  1. great pictures christine! you are very talented.

    love,
    annpan

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can tell she's totally smitten...
    good job capturing her in her moment!
    weddings are such joyous (and long) events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job being moh, christine. haha.. love the pics and love how you use your talents to serve the body!

    ReplyDelete