May 23, 2011

Nam's Graduation

Two weeks ago, we got to celebrate our beloved Pastor Nam's graduation from the Doctor of Ministry program at the Master's Seminary. He and his family have been through so much in the past 3 years, and we're so thankful for his faithful ministry to our church. He is such a great example of joyfulness and perseverance through suffering and trials. We all love you!

John MacArthur and some professors and staff praying over the newly hooded seminarians. What a high calling these men have!
 The Park family.
 Look at everyone who showed up! And this was only half of the church.

In the meantime, I'll be off galavanting in Europe for a few weeks in celebration of my own  graduation from USC and finishing my boards! I'll update when I come back with MANY posts. Can't wait for new adventures!

2 comments:

  1. awww...love the picture of the park family.
    have fun in europe!
    eat lots and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun galavanting! email me!

    ReplyDelete